Episode 53: You Can Laugh At The Undead Burg
How come more anime doesn’t have sack tapping? Why is Nintendo lying to you about the secret Wonderslot?
- Cover Source
- Ryan Hemsworth - Danny Brown - Blueberry (Shattered Glass)
- TOP TEN NES BooBS!! theLIKECOMMENTSUBSCRIBEshow
- Jami’s Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure ED Reaction
- Here Are Some of the Horrors That Await You in The Evil Within
- Neverending Nightmares
- Tomodachi Life Is Freaking Me Out
- Cloud Nothings - No Thoughts
- Anime Bath Scene Wiki
- Drake - Come Thru (James Blake Remix)
- Drake - Cameras / Good Ones Go Interlude
- Jimmy Kimmel - Fake Drake
- DRAKE FREESTYLE at HOT97
- Song Exploder
- WTF Episode 319 - Loren Bouchard
- Merlin Mann - Scared Shitless
- Emm Roy Doodles Things
- Bill Evans - We Will Meet Again
- Bill Evans - For All We Know
- PAX East 2014: The Giant Bomb Panel
- Kim Correa - Cyberspace, the future, and words, words, words
- madmaid - Mars
In which Calvin (Not A Cop) Hansen inquires re: weed paraphernalia.
making this game means the world to me
OMORI is a surreal psychological horror RPGmaker game. You must travel between two worlds, both welcoming, both concealing the same secrets. Meet new (old) people, fight new (old) enemies, explore your own memories, and uncover some hidden truths along the way (although you wish you hadn’t.) When the time comes, you can only choose one.
OMORI is a character has been described as a “depressed otaku.”He started off as a character who lived on a blog, which lasted from December 2011 until March 2012.
OMOCAT always envisioned OMORI as a game; and with the help of some friends (and you), the OMORI video game can be brought to life.
Hey guys! I, as well as Slime Girls, are doing music for OMORI, a really cool RPG game by OMOCAT! Please consider backing it on Kickstarter!!
This is going to be amazing and a few ZOOM LENS artists and friends are involved, so please check it out!